Tuesday, 6 July 2010

Just got to love...

Painting furniture white.


Clive Owen

Straw boaters. (this one from asos.com)

Long johns (found these ones on etsy.com)

Tights, especially diamond print ones, I lounge around the house in mine with a wooly jumper.

Jeggings, you either love them or hate them, I love them, much more comfortable than jeans. (theses ones from asos.com)

Moleskins, they're all I use for travel journals and daily diarys.

Natasha poly.

Rotring art pen, instantly make my writing better. Get them at thedrawingroom.co.nz


Love my mocs, got them from no1shoes.co.nz

Mini M&M's

Macaroons, and everything macaroon coloured. laduree.fr one of my favourite places in London. Or here in Christchurch there is jaimelesmacarons.co.nz.


Gruyere

Dior, to die for.

Gene Kelly.


Post cards, these are two of my favourites.

Berlin.

Keep dreaming and keep it beautiful, the welcome swallow.


3 comments:

  1. I love this blog post. i love lots of the stuff that you love too especially that photo of Gene Kelly - love! Maybe you cld come to ours for an old movie night one night?? I love the blog now too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes let's! I watched the one of the ones where he's a sailor, years ago, and I don't remember what it was called and I've been searching for it ever since, but whatever we do we should not watch briggadoon, that was a bad one, lol xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. mini m&m's - my favourite!

    ReplyDelete