Friday, 26 June 2009

Tattoos








I have recently(and when I say recently I mean February) acquired a tattoo, it's two swallows on the top of my back. For my next piece I want to get some writing, I'm mulling over a few quotes, but I really want one that jumps out to me. I've been searching the internet but cant seem to find...the one.
Here's some I've found so far...

'For each dawn, she found new hope that someday, her dreams of happiness would come true.
-Cinderella.

'The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all'
-Mulan.



'Either you define the moment or the moment defines you'
-Tin cup.

'I learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. the important thing is to never stop questioning'
-Albert Einstein.



'Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love'
-Albert Einstein.

'Courage is knowing what not to fear'
-Plato.




'At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet'
-Plato.

'All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them'
-Walt Disney.

'Beware the Jabberwock my son'
-Lewis Carroll.


I guess I will have to mull for a bit longer, though I can't wait till I'm back home in New Zealand for christmas, because I am defiantly getting a koi on the right of my back. I love the way you can express your self with tattoos, when I got my first it was extremely liberating and empowering and I'm proud of my piece of art that no one else can have. I its all mine and if anyone ever says tattoos are awful they don't have to get one or look at mine. I got it for me and no one else, and I will always wear it with pride.


1 comment: