Wednesday, 24 June 2009

To chop or not to chop.

To chop or not to chop, unfortunately that is the question. I had made up my mind finally to grow my hair, long hair is gorgeous and mine is just starting to work with me not against me. But now I just don't know, I blame the gorgeous girl on the bus with the crop, she looked so good. Now I want one, but I'm not sure because I have spent so long growing my hair. Although short hair may be easier for travelling, long hair is so much more versatile...oh! I just don't know! Here's some styles I like the look of.


Obviously it helps to have a gorgeous face but I love this cut, and it can be messy so you don't really have to do much with it.



This is where I was going with my hair.


Another short crop, it'd be nice for summer, I really just cant make up my mind. I could really do with a magic 8 ball about now. I've been researching hair styles all day, but no one seems to have the answer. I've noticed its a common problem with woman, not being able to decide what to do with their hair, I guess I'll have to wait and see what my hair dresser says and end up making a last minute decision that I will regret later.

1 comment:

  1. Number 1 rule is to go with what works for your face shape. Look for hair cuts that fit that first maybe. I love Ginnifer Goodwin's hair in He's Just not that into you.http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1045423/ That is something you could definitely do. Short, 1920's ish, can be waved or straight, clipped back and great for travel but not so short that it is too extreme. You will look gorgeous either way. And hey, why not? You can always grow it!!! XOX

    ReplyDelete